I designed and developed this website working in collaboration with Leeds University Union. It was an exciting project to work on, and required frequent communication with multiple stakeholders.
The ultimate aim of the website was to facilitate an open and friendly dialogue between teaching staff and students, so everyone was aware of what they should expect from each other. The pilot scheme was a great success, and the model has now been implemented campus wide.
- Case studies featuring success stories.
- Use of shortcodes to simplify the CSS.
- Customised WordPress functions to allow specific avatars to be displayed for anonymous commenters.
- Social media integration and Facebook Open Graph support.
- Multi-user accounts set up in WordPress allowing members of staff to update the website with the results of workshops.